Events at PORLOCK VILLAGE HALL

 

The original hall, now the Large Hall, was built by public subscription and fund raising with the foundation stone laid by Mary, Countess of Lovelace, in 1925. The small hall and adjacent facilities were added in 1974 with a generous gift from Mr R Woodrow and donations from the people of Porlock

 

Address: Toll Road, Porlock TA24 8QD * Click on the address to launch google maps.
Search results generated at 21/08/2018 09:04:02 Total: 0